Pro Office Paper
Specifically designed for everyday printing, Ricoh’s Pro-Office paper range has been carefully selected from sustainable sources to meet strict environmental criteria. It is also rigorously tested on Ricoh printers to ensure hassle-free performance and consistent professional results.
Our printers. Our toners. Our paper.
How much printer paper is used at your office use on a daily basis? Nowadays, saving paper and resources is high on everyone’s agenda, and that is why we have developed the Pro-Office range.
Produced to meet high environmental standards, this range maximises the efficiency and performance of your printers and copiers. Using Ricoh Pro-Office paper means that you can depend upon consistent print quality and excellent runnability, whether you are printing duplex, black and white, colour or at high speed.
- Pro-Office Premium 80g/m2 offers extreme whiteness, good opacity, thickness and stiffness, which makes it ideal for colour printing of charts and graphical elements
- Pro-Office Standard 80g/m2 offers excellent whiteness and stiffness for multifunctional usage for both black & white and colour printing
- Pro-Office Economy 80g/m2 provides good whiteness for high volume printing and copying of black and white documents
- Pro-Office Light 75g/m2 is a lighter paper for everyday printing
- Specifically created for Ricoh printers and toners
- Proven runnability for trouble-free performance
- Consistent print quality day after day
- Excellent value and competitive pricing
- Continuously tested and monitored through internal quality audits
- World-leading paper mills
- Reduces downtime and waste
- Meets all aspects of Ricoh’s environmental policies
- The Carbon Balanced Printing Programme, which provides consultancy services to analyse, optimise and neutralise CO2 emissions to reduce the environmental impact of printing activities
- The Ricoh Business Driver ProgrammeTM tools and consultancy services including the industry’s first ISO 16759 certified carbon calculator